Universal Toilet Support
Obesity is a major problem in America. Wall mounted toilets can be dangerous to people who weigh over 300 lbs. They can loosen up and break off the wall, causing injury and lawsuits. Bathrooms should be a safe environment for all who use them. We have a product that will ensure patient safety, is maintenance free, and ideal for your infection control policy on your wall mounted toilets. It can be installed on ANY wall mounted toilet without taking the toilet off the wall! It bolts right to the porcelain and can support weights up to 1,000 lbs - GUARANTEED!
WARRANTY INFORMATION: The manufacturer will exchange any of our Wall Mounted Toilet Supports that have failed due to a manufacturing defect or breakage due to normal usage free of charge. We are not, nor shall we ever be responsible for cosmetic "dings or nicks" in the finish (paint) due to usage, nor any corrosion of effected areas. Customer must include our "Return Authorization Number" in order to receive warranty. Customer agrees to pay all shipping costs.
- The Universal Wall Mounted Toilet Support is rated and guaranteed at 1,000 lbs
- Fits under ALL wall-mounted toilets
- Reduces risk of injury and embarrassment to bariatric patients
- Design allows for cleaning under the toilet for infection control
- Extra durable finish
- Installs in less than 15 minutes
- Not necessary to remove toilet for installation
- Comes pre-assembled
- Click Here for product PDF
- Click Here for assembly instructions
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Fits ALL Wall-Mounted Toilets Including: Manufacturer Name Toilet Model Numbers American Standard 2294, 2296, 2254-2258, 2477, 2502, 2511, 2512 Crane Plumbing 3217, 3445, 3446, 3449, 3H722, 3H455 Eljer 111-(0355), (0365), (0377) 111-(2105), (2113), (2110), (2118) 111-(2100) series as listed above (Revised 7/01) Kohler 4330, 4450 Mansfield 1300 Toto 708. PLEASE CALL IF YOU DO NOT SEE A PARTICULAR MODEL NUMBER LISTED!
- Composition: Crafted out of 1018 Low Carbon Steel which has a Rockwell hardness of B72, +2800 degrees Fahrenheit melting point, and a Yield Strength of 55,000 PSI.
- Powder Coating: Thermo-set powder coated baked on enamel, which is baked on in a five step process: pre-wash, rust prevention, pre-heating, powder paint spray, and +450 degree Fahrenheit curing bake.
- Rubber wedge bumper is extruded from white commercial grade FDA Buna-N-Rubber. Proves a 50A Duro, 1000 Psi TS, 350% Elongation. It is non toxic, non allergenic, non marking, and oil resistant. The temp range is from -25 to +180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adhesive for the rubber wedge is 3M Scotch VHB 100% acrylic "closed" cell (for infection control purposes) foam tape with a temperature range of -40 to +200 degrees Fahrenheit. THREADED INSERT is made of corrosion resistant reinforced polyamide with a brass threaded insert. This has a temperature range of -85 to +500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Plastic rivets are black nylon 6/6 with a temperature range of -40 to +170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Plastic end cap is made of black ABS plastic with a temperature range of -60 to +340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable foot is made out of a 0.375" threaded rod with a 1.25" wide foot and is composed of all yellow zinc plated steel.
- Adjustable Foot Adjustment Range: 3.5"
- All nuts, bolts and washers are made from 18/8 stainless steel
- Please Note: Elephant is NOT included!
ACTUAL PRODUCT & COLORS MAY VARY FROM WHAT IS SHOWN